This Policy applies to cookies and refers to the website in the www.mofimo.com domain, the administrator of which is Mofimo Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa with its registered seat at ul. Jerzego Waldforffa 41C/17, 01-494 Warsaw (KRS 0000751384, Tax ID No. 5223137000, REGON 381471610).
What are cookies?
Cookies should be understood as computer data, in particular small text files, stored in users' end devices and intended for using websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to the user’s individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, their expiration date - i.e. the time for which they will be stored on the end device and a unique number that allows their unequivocal identification.
What is the purpose of using cookies?
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows to improve them in terms of structure, quality and content.
Two kinds of cookies are used – session cookies and permanent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's device only until logging out of the website or turning off the software (closing the web browser).
- Permanent cookies are files that remain in the user's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
What cookies do we use?
The following cookies may be used on this website:
- cookies storing session ID (session cookies) - necessary for correct sending of the contact form
- cookies enabling the collection of statistics for Google Analytics, including demographic information (age, gender) (cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA)
- cookies enabling the collection of data on the effectiveness of the Google Adwords advertising program in which we use the location targeting function (cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA)
- cookies enabling presentation of multimedia content on YouTube (cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA)
- cookies using interactive functions to promote the page on plus.google.com (cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA)
- cookies using interactive functions to promote the page on facebook.com (cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland)
As a norm, web browsing software by default allows cookies to be placed on the end device. These settings can be changed at any time in such way as to completely block the possibility of saving cookies or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user's device.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings and at the following addresses: